Sunday 2 October 2016

Shoe Psychology the Reveal (5)


Did you know that psychologists rate your personality on openness, conscientiousness, extroversion, agreeableness and neuroticism?




Hello - welcome back to the psychology of shoes!


I'm a studying for my Psychology Masters (my websiteand I thought it would be fun to look at the connection between personality and shoes.

I stop everyday people and take photos of their shoes! I ask about their personality and look for a link with their shoes. 




Last week I gave you this pair:










This one should be easy I reckon. Extroverted and into fashion, right?















Here's Christine:






But she describes herself as "not showy" and "not the first to speak up". Maybe her fashion does the talking instead? By the way, Christine works in education.





What do you reckon of these?











No comments:

Post a Comment