Tuesday 28 June 2016

Shoe Psychology - The Reveal (2)!




Hi welcome back to the psychology of shoes!




I stop people on their way to work when I see interesting shoes. I take a photo and investigate their personality. The theory is we can read people via their footwear.




Last time I gave you this pair of shoes (subject no.2):











Shiny and showy! What’s this person’s style? What job do they do? What type of person wears these shoes and what do the shoes say about their personality?






Say hi to Anna-Lee!









This one wasn’t too tricky: she was buoyant and bubbly - I could feel her personality bursting through as I spoke to her. A definite extrovert!




In fact, this was the first day of her new job in marketing. While others might have worn a toned-down pair of shoes, her personality chose this pair that will convey her extroversion to her new work colleagues.




How did you do this week? I reckon you shoe psychologists would’ve done well this time. Again, I’d love to hear about it so comment below! Here’s this week’s pair:





I'll be back with the reveal next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment